Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's with this paranoia

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's with this paranoia Empty What's with this paranoia Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:56 pm

Backstage in their locker room the A.A.T.O are talking amongst themselves until Python stands up and calls for attention.

FMP: Look here. I fear we are being watched so I need to inform you all about who is after us. I'm getting annoyed now. I look in the crowd and there are people watching the match like they are studying it, I walk down the corridor and I feel someone is following me. I need to know! When I find out who is causing this ... this paranoia. I will tear them to shreds! Nothing will stop me from coiling up and striking! Just tell me guys, if you know what is going on just tell me.

2What's with this paranoia Empty Re: What's with this paranoia Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:14 pm

voltzandre

voltzandre

Voltzandre grabs a beer from his cooler and opens it, He takes a sip and talks to FMP

Voltzandre: Damn, Python relax! We're not worried about people spying on us, instead I personaly like that. You know why?! because that means someone is worried. Yeah they think we are a threat

Then he sit back taking another sip of his beer

3What's with this paranoia Empty Re: What's with this paranoia Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:50 am

Arctic Terror

Arctic Terror

Arctic Terror opens a bottle of water and takes a sip
Arctic Terror: I agree with Voltz on this one, they can watch us all they want the fact of the matter is we are better and that's not going to change. You need to settle down man

4What's with this paranoia Empty Re: What's with this paranoia Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:59 pm

FMP relaxes and then a huge smirk grows on his face.

FMP: That means they know our potential and what we can do...Sorry lads this is my first season i don't know what ha happened behind closed doors...Voltz chuck me a Stella i think i am going to like it here, more than i anticipated.

FMP smiles as Voltzandre chucks him a beer and FMP opens it and takes a sip, then raises his can.

FMP: To pure dominance.

5What's with this paranoia Empty Re: What's with this paranoia Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:05 am

voltzandre

voltzandre

Voltzandre raises his beer as Arctic raises his water and Supermy is sleeping in his sit

Voltzandre: what can I say guys, This is going to be a hell of a party !!!

The camera fades to black

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum