Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heavyweight address

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Heavyweight address Empty Heavyweight address Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

The arena is packed. Everywhere within the stands fans are cheering and shouting as the camera shot passes over them on its way around the arena. Without warning the lights in the arena dim which sends a shock wave of excitement through the crowd who are now on the edges of their collective seats. An edited version of "Raised By Wolves" by Falling In Reverse begins to play out through the arena's PA systems and once again the crowd explode with cheers. Lasers flash out around the arena in all colours and the light show culminates in a lone spotlight shining down on the top of the entrance ramp where a sole figure is standing. There's a glint of gold on the figure's shoulder. He begins walking to the ring but stops halfway down the ramp to high five some of the fans. As the song fades the figure rolls in to the ring the mounts one of the turn buckles to open his arms in salute to the fans. The lights return to normal and we can now see the figure is the recently crowned World Archetype Champion, Hack3r. The brit raises a microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.
-
Hack3r: So...
-
The crowd explode with cheers and interrupt his speech. They soon quieten down when their champion motions them to.
-
Hack3r: As you can see I'm here standing before you. Once again, Archetype World Champion. Only this time things are going to be different. The last time I was champion I was ... uhh ... how shall I put it?
-
A rowdy fan from in the crowd pipes up and shouts out a word that is very offensive. A small gaggle of the man's friends giggle. Hack3r's eyes dart to where the name was shouted from and he drops down from his perch on the turnbuckle.
-
Hack3r: Who said that? Go on. Stand up and show yourself!
-
With much hesitation the man stands up. The camera focuses on him and we can see he's bearded, wearing a trucker hat and also clad in a denim shirt that has no sleeves.
-
Hack3r: Ahh right ok. Say, what's your name boy?
-
Man: Ayuck it's Cletus!
-
The man has a strong southern accent.
-
Hack3r: Why am I not surprised? Sit down Cletus. You look vaguely intelligent but that's ruined when you say things.
-
The crowd laugh and Cletus sits down, face redder than the "'Maters" he probably sells for a living. Camera focuses back on Hack3r in the ring.
-
Hack3r: Although rude, my drunken hill billy friend has a point. I wasn't a pleasant champion. I was a fighting champion back then and I am now, that hasn't changed. What has changed is my attitude. See, lately I've been thinking about things. Myself mainly, no surprise there.
-
The crowd let out a sarcastic laugh.
-
Hack3r: Point is, No one enters in to this business expecting to be friends with everyone they meet. If they do then they're hippies. What I certainly didn't expect is to enter this business and ruin what friendships I already had. There's one that sticks in my mind. Now I'm not going to name names out here.
-
The champion looks direct in to the camera.
-
Hack3r: You should know who you are. Also, you should know I'm sorry.
-
The crowd let out a joint "aww" at the sentiment of Hack3r's words. A cheeky smile crosses Hack3r's face as he turns from the camera to face the crowd.
-
Hack3r: Now who wants to see some guy get their ass kicked by moi?!?
-
The crowd erupt in cheers of agreement as Hack3r's opponent's music begins to play.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum